Alumni Support is the Game Changer
Alumni support for the Beta-Sigma Chapter has been the game changer for TKE at Southern California. It has enabled us to build a brand new house and remodel our other house making the TKE compound the newest, safest, and best maintained fraternity housing at Southern California. And now it is creating a financial legacy of named scholarships that will ensure that the best men can afford to join TKE.
How can you support the Beta-Sigma Chapter?
- Build a legacy and bequest a gift in your will or trust here.
- Give to the Annual Fund which pays for our newsletters, alumni communications, chapter retreats, and Open House BBQ. You can donate to the annual fund here.
- Make a tax deductible donation to the Building Fund here. Tax deductible donations to the Beta-Sigma building fund help us pay down our loans, renovate our properties, and save for future projects.
- Make a tax deductible donation to our Named Scholarships or create your own named scholarship. Our named scholarships grant yearly awards to the members of Beta-Sigma helping them with the costs of dues and housing. Links to the Herle Scholarship, Woodson RLC Scholarship, and Jansen Scholarship.
- Make a non-tax deducible donation to the Conrad and Alli Solum Scholarship for Beta-Sigma which grants a annual award to a key leader of the Chapter.
You can donate cash or securities of any kind. We can also help you to make Beta-Sigma a part of your legacy gift or estate planning. Please contact David Bohline at firstname.lastname@example.org